Permissions on files/directories are cluttered/mixed up !
If you run into permissions problems or your directories' security ACLs are populated by some unwanted groups/users, you need to make sure that:
- File ../etc/fstab exists with at least the content below (with Unix line endings even if the file has only one line!):
none /cygdrive cygdrive binary,posix=0,user,noacl 0 0
That will instruct Cygwin not to touch permissions.
NB! You may experience very slow transfer rates and/or building the file list may take long time. You can remove /etc/fstab and use the option --no-perms option instead. The problem can also be related to real-time anti-virus scanning. Consider file/folder exclusion if possible.
- 2023-03-29 Rsync Client Helper GUI 188.8.131.52
- 2023-03-29 Nagwin 5.1.2
- 2023-03-29 cwRsync server 6.7.2
- 2023-03-29 Copssh server 7.13.1
- 2023-03-29 Copssh server 8.1.1