How can I distribute signatures offline ?
Sometimes it might be necessary to make signatures available by other means than login/startup scripts or group policies. You may have users with occasional access to your corporate network, or you want to distribute signatures by e-mail or a web site. Adolsign's makepackage can be useful for offline distribution.
adolsign --makepackage --user myuser --sig standard --addfile corporate.jpg --vcard
The command above
- creates the signature files standard.txt, standard.htm or standard.rtf (at least one!), by mapping scan codes to Active Directory properties for the user myuser
- picks up the image file corporate.jpg, assuming that it is used in the standard.htm
- creates the vcard file standard.vcf
- packs all of the files above into a tiny installer called myuser_signature_NNNN.exe
You can then make the signature installer available to your user. The signature standard will be available in Outlook, when the installer is run on his/her PC.
- 2023-03-29 Rsync Client Helper GUI 184.108.40.206
- 2023-03-29 Nagwin 5.1.2
- 2023-03-29 cwRsync server 6.7.2
- 2023-03-29 Copssh server 7.13.1
- 2023-03-29 Copssh server 8.1.1